A Domino game with standard Domino rules
- Allows you to play online with people or with the computer
- Simple to play with drag-and-drop gaming mechanic
- The boards are bright and have rich colours
- You can test out the game for free
- Placing your pieces correctly down is sometimes tricky
- The scoring system doesn't show you who is winning
- It only plays standard rules Dominoes and nothing more
- Bugs allow laid Dominoes to disappear behind your hand
Play with 2 to 4 players
This Domino game is a competitive game, but it doesn't score up to 100, so you have to guess who has won. Placing your pieces on the board is tricky because the interface controls are poorly optimized. You are able to change the tiles and tables before each game.
Take on human or CPU controlled players
This Domino game isn't fully free. You are able to play limited games to get the feel for the game, but you need to pay for the full version if you want to play full games and if you want to play with other people online. The board has bugs such as when Domino pieces move off the table where you cannot see them, and sometimes the pieces overlap.